Book a call Calendly
Who is responsible for the processing of your data
My website address is: victoriaolsina.com
If you are one of the following groups, consult the following information:
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
Web, contact form or e-mail contacts
What data do we gather through the Web?
We can process your IP, what operating system or browser you use, and even the length of your visit, anonymously.
If you provide us with information in the contact form, you will identify yourself so as to be contacted, if necessary.
- Answering your questions, applications or requests.
- Managing the requested service, answering your application, or processing your request.
- Information by electronic means, which relates to your request.
- Commercial or events information by electronic means, provided that there is express authorization.
- Performing analysis and improvements on the Web, about our products and services. Improving our commercial strategy.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
If you send me a message through the form, I will reply to it.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We may update these policies, so it is recommended that you check it each time you access our website, in order to be properly informed about how we use them.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways to improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Who we share your data with
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Your personal data are kept for as long as you have a relation with us.
- Once that relation is terminated, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods, including the period within which a judge or a court may request them, the lapse period for legal actions being taken into account.
- Processed data will be kept for as long as the legal deadlines referred to above do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to keep them, or, if there is no legal deadline, until the interested party requests to have such data suppressed or the consent given by such interested party is withdrawn.
- We will keep all information and communications about your purchase or the provision of our service for as long as the guarantees over products or services are valid, so as to deal with possible claims.